Why in News
- On January 11, 2022, Rajasthan's Minister of State for Information and Public Relations and Karauli district in-charge Ashok Chandna inaugurated the 'Aapka Vishwas Hamara Prayas' development exhibition organized outside the information center of Karauli to commemorate the completion of three years of the state government.
- He said that the State Government was working committed for the all-round development of the people, under which, in the last three years, through flagship schemes and programs of infrastructural development, the deprived and deserving sections were provided the proper benefits of public welfare schemes.
- In this exhibition the development works done by different departments in different areas in the district have been displayed.
- After visiting the exhibition, the district in-charge minister also released the Zilla Darshan booklet based on the flagship schemes, budget announcements and works done by various departments in the district during the last three years.
- The development works of Karauli district have been well depicted in the booklet. The booklet will also contain information about the cultural heritage, geographical location, success stories of Karauli district as well as the persons who have benefited from the flagship schemes.
- Along with this, the Minister in-charge duly released the Environment Plan prepared by the Forest Department.
- During the program, various development works in the district, such as building construction, school, smart classes, electricity, medicine, drinking water, agriculture and other development works were inaugurated and laid by the minister in charge through virtual medium.
- The Department of Information and Public Relations has prepared an exhibition of department-wise development works done during the time of the government, in which along with the present development works, a glimpse of the future development works in Karauli district will be visible.
- In the exhibition Chambal Bridge, expansion of medical services, covid management, Devnarayan residential hostel scheme, Indira Rasoi, disaster relief, Rajiv Gandhi Jal Sanchay Yojana, drinking water management, panchayat raj, water resources, administration, various campaign camps with villages and cities. The development works are depicted by displaying flags on the boards based on the development works.
Switch to Hindi