Why in News
- On January 5, 2022, BSL Director-in-Charge Amarendu Prakash inaugurated Amrit Park at Bokaro Steel Plant in the presence of ED and other senior officials.
- It has been developed by the officers and staff of HRCF (Hot Rolled Coil Finishing) department of BSL using waste-scrap material in the plant.
- It has been developed as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations (75th year of Independence).
- The DIC Director informed that this will not only improve the housekeeping in various shops and departments in the plant but will also be aesthetically appealing, where employees can relax during their leisure time.
- He has also asked other shops and departments to develop similar parks using waste material in the plant.
Switch to Hindi