Why In News?
On June 1, 2023, Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation Managing Director Kaushlendra Vikram Singh told that 12 units of Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation had won the Trip Advisors Annual Travelers Choice Award in the Travelers Choice Award-2023 given by World famous tourist guide organization 'Trip Advisor' U.S.
- Managing Director Kaushlendra Vikram Singh told that Palash Residency Bhopal, Bagheera Jungle Resort Mocha, Bison Resort Madhai, Kalchuri Residency Jabalpur, Rock and Manor Pachmarhi, Champak Bungalow Pachmarhi, Glen View Pachmarhi, Hotel Amaltas Pachmarhi, Sheesh Mahal Orchha, White Tiger Forest Lodge Bandhavgarh And Tansen Residency Gwalior has received the award.
- On the other hand, the Orchha-based unit of Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation, Betwa Retreat has won the organization's 'Best of the Best' Award-2023.
- It is known that the 'Trip Advisor’ company gives this award every year after evaluating the reports received from tourists who have visited different places all over the world.
- ‘Travellers Choice Awards’ are chosen based on the ratings given by tourists to hotels, restaurants and other places around the world. Tourists from all over the world participate in it every year and vote on the basis of their choice.
- In each category, the award is announced in each category by making a list of selected 25 cities, tourist places and hotels and restaurants of the world.
- It is noteworthy that in all the units of the corporation, fully equipped guest rooms, food, entertainment activities and comfortable stay facilities are provided for the tourists to stay.
- Tourists from Western countries, especially France, Italy, Germany, Britain, Scotland etc., who go on tour to any country in the world, give priority to Places identified by this institution.
Why In News?
According to the information provided by the Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Department on June 1, 2023, a state-level committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Agriculture Production Commissioner for monitoring one district-one product and value addition scheme in the state.
- Other members of the committee include Additional Secretary and Principal Secretary Industry Policy and Investment Promotion, Additional Chief Secretary Finance, Managing Director Madhya Pradesh State Agricultural Marketing (Mandi Board), and Director Agricultural Engineering.
- The member secretary of the committee will be the director of farmer welfare and agriculture development.
- For effective implementation of one district-one product scheme at the district level, a district-level committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the collector.
- The member secretary of the committee will be the Deputy Director, Farmers' Welfare and Agriculture Development.
- Other members include Project Director (ATMA), General Manager District Trade and Industry Center, Assistant Agricultural Engineer and Secretary Mandi Committee at district headquarters level.
Switch to Hindi