Committee constituted for monitoring ‘One district-One product’ Scheme
- 03 Jun 2023
- 1 min read
Why In News?
According to the information provided by the Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Department on June 1, 2023, a state-level committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Agriculture Production Commissioner for monitoring one district-one product and value addition scheme in the state.
- Other members of the committee include Additional Secretary and Principal Secretary Industry Policy and Investment Promotion, Additional Chief Secretary Finance, Managing Director Madhya Pradesh State Agricultural Marketing (Mandi Board), and Director Agricultural Engineering.
- The member secretary of the committee will be the director of farmer welfare and agriculture development.
- For effective implementation of one district-one product scheme at the district level, a district-level committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the collector.
- The member secretary of the committee will be the Deputy Director, Farmers' Welfare and Agriculture Development.
- Other members include Project Director (ATMA), General Manager District Trade and Industry Center, Assistant Agricultural Engineer and Secretary Mandi Committee at district headquarters level.