CM launches Chat Bot for sale of Ripa products
- 03 Jun 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On June 1, 2023, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel launched a chatbot for ordering various types of products under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park (RIPA) in Raigarh.
- The chatbot has been created by Atmik Bharat - vertex suit and activated by District Administration Raigarh through Fasal Bazar.
- Through the chatbot, the entrepreneurs of Rural Industrial Park will be able to sell their products directly to the customers through WhatsApp.
- It is known that under the Chhattisgarh government's ambitious scheme 'Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park (RIPA)', different types of products are being manufactured in 14 Ripa Gram Panchayats.
- These include jute bags, Kosa cloth, terracotta, Jawfool rice, Ragi products, bamboo crafts, spices, ready-to-eat, cow dung paint, Sambalpuri sarees and clothes, Dhokra art, badi papad, artificial jewellery, etc.
- Chatbot is very easy to use, it works just like WhatsApp. With the help of this bot, orders are placed and payments can also be made.
- It is very beneficial and easy for the rural entrepreneur to sell the product. In addition, the goods produced in Ripa can be sold to customers through online markets such as Amazon, Flipkart.