Why in News
- On July 30, 2022, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the redesigned logo and website of Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HSIIDC).
- Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said that the State Government is working towards facilitating the lives of citizens, promoting economic development and making Haryana a trillion-dollar economy.
- Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala said that this new identity of HSIIDC is innovative, modern and professional. HSIIDC will provide services to entrepreneurs who want to grow and expand businesses.
- HSIIDC's new website and brand identity better reflect its market leading position and clearly highlight the wide range of services it offers to its customers. Designed to work seamlessly across digital and physical mediums, the new logo instils a spirit of inspiration, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The butterfly motif in the new HSIIDC logo symbolizes the transformation from an idea to a successful business, like going through the process of living in a cocoon. The four wings represent Industry 4.0. Thus, this logo represents how HSIIDC helps companies to overcome business barriers.
- The newly designed website has a layout designed to provide a smooth user experience. The website also throws light on the services offered by HSIIDC and gives a glimpse of the redefined approach.
- HSIIDC is the nodal agency of the Government of Haryana for the development of industrial infrastructure in Haryana. The Corporation has developed 6 Industrial Model Townships (Manesar, Faridabad, Bawal, Rohtak, Sohna and Kharkhoda). In addition, 28 Industrial Estates and Theme Parks (Food Parks at Rai, Saha and Badi, Technology Parks at IMT Manesar and Rai and Footwear Parks at Bahadurgarh) have also been set up, with more than 16000 units functioning.
- With 55 years of unmatched expertise in industrial infrastructure development, HSIIDC has planned several flagship projects, including Mixed Land Use Development in an area of over 1080 acres in Global City Gurugram and over 886 acres in Nangal Choudhary District Mahendragarh to develop Logistics Park.
Why in News
- On July 29, 2022, Haryana Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar approved the 'Haryana Land Pooling Policy-2022'. This policy is an important step towards creating land banks for the main urbanization and industrialization purposes.
- Time-limits have been prescribed in the policy at various stages, so that the interests of the land owners are protected and the objective of land development can be achieved in a time bound manner.
- The objective of Haryana Land Pooling Policy-2022 is to achieve the objective of planned development including infrastructure development and to acquire land through voluntary participation of land owners willing to participate in the said development.
- The objective of this policy is a fair and transparent mechanism for pooling of land for the development of a sector or part thereof within the prescribed area of the Development Plan published by the State Government under the provisions of the Haryana Scheduled Roads and Controlled Area Restriction, Unregulated Development Act, 1963. is to be developed.
- Another objective of this policy is to provide maximum benefit to the land owner by linking the allotment of land with the cost of raw land.
- Under this policy, Haryana Urban Development Authority (HSVP) will develop residential, commercial, institutional and infrastructure in case of areas located within urban area in the published development plan.
- In addition, Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HSIIDC) will undertake development work for industrial infrastructure or institutional purposes anywhere in Haryana under this policy.
- Under this policy, HSIIDC and HSVP may authorize any department or any board, corporation or other organization owned and controlled by the State Government for any specified development purpose other than the above purposes.
- This policy will be applicable to the land owners offering land for the project for the specified development purpose. This policy will be applicable to those aggregators who collect land under agreement with several land owners to offer land for the project for specified development purpose.
- This policy will be applicable for land according to the land use specified in the development plan. Also, this policy will be applicable in respect of any other area in Haryana where the objective of development is infrastructure or industrial development.
- A land rights certificate will be issued by the developer organization to the land owners, which can be traded or mortgaged.
- Under this policy, any land owner, either directly or through an aggregator, may submit an application for offering land for a project for development purpose within the period specified in the publication, which shall not be less than 60 days. This period can also be extended by the Development Organization as per requirement, but it shall not exceed 30 days. There will be no fee for the application.
- The land owners will submit their application online on the website of the development organization along with the details of the proposed land for the project. Any application submitted manually will not be considered and such application will be rejected.
- Annual interim financial assistance will be provided to each landowner contributing towards the development project, which will be included in the total cost of the project.
- The total cost of the project will be the sum of the value of undeveloped land contributed by all landowners, cost of development, interim annual assistance and administrative fees.
- The land owner, either directly or through an aggregator, will be free to offer the land owned by him through the e-Bhoomi portal of the State Government for the project for the specified development purpose. In this situation, action will be taken on the said proposal as per the policy of Revenue and Disaster Management Department dated February 6, 2017.
- If land is offered through an aggregator, the aggregator shall be eligible to receive remuneration as agreed between the landowners and the aggregator, provided the remuneration is not less than 0.5 per cent.
Switch to Hindi