Haryana Switch to Hindi
Hisar got the gift of 93 Projects worth Rs 19742.49 Lakh
Why in News?
On 30 March 2023, Haryana's Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala along with Urban Local Bodies Minister Dr. Kamal Gupta inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of projects worth crores of rupees in various assembly constituencies of Hisar district.
- Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala under the Chief Minister's announcement in the Nalwa assembly constituency of Hisar inaugurated the Hisar-Mangali-Syahadwa four-lane road built at a cost of Rs 1552.04 lakh, the Hisar-Mangali-Syahadwa ROB built at a cost of Rs 4781.78 lakh and two-lane ROB on Rewari-Bathinda railway line LC-76 at a cost of Rs 2796 lakh. An amount of Rs 9129.82 lakh will be spent on these three projects.
- The foundation stone of 8 roads to be built with an amount of Rs 2622.09 lakh in Uklana assembly constituency and 10 roads worth Rs 2424.67 lakh in Barwala assembly constituency were also laid.
- In the projects for which crores of rupees will be spent for different assembly constituencies, among them foundation stone was laid for five projects worth Rs. 2612.31 lakh in the Narnaund assembly constituency, 17 projects worth Rs. 2510.290 lakhs in the Nalwa assembly constituency and 22 projects worth Rs.2612.31 lakh in Adampur assembly constituency.
- In addition to laying the foundation stone of these projects, an amount of Rs 2627.88 lakh will also be spent on the construction of an emergency exit and perimeter road for Maharaja Agrasen Airport and the construction of an explosive disposal area (cooling off pit) in the operational area and construction of RCC security watch tower.
Haryana Switch to Hindi
Dr. Vijay Chawla's team won awards in the Children's Educational e-content competition
Why in News?
Recently, in the All India Children's Educational E-Content Competition organised at the All India level for the year 2022-23 by the Central Institute of Educational Technology, National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi, Dr. Vijay Chawla, Hindi Professor, Aarohi Adarsh Senior Secondary School, Gayong, Kaithal district, Haryana, and his team have won 3 awards for their significant contribution in preparing children's educational e-content.
- Haryana's School Education Minister Kanwarpal said that Dr. Vijay Chawla and his team have brought laurels to Haryana by winning the All India Children's Educational E-Content Competition for the third consecutive time.
- In the All India Children's Educational E-Content Competition, 657 entries were received from all over India out of which only 77 entries were selected for the award.
- National Innovation Awardee teacher Dr. Vijay Chawla from Haryana Education Department sent four entries from Aarohi Adarsh Senior Secondary School. Out of these four, three of his entries have been selected for the All India level award.
- In this competition, the program developed by Dr. Chawla under the 'Skilled India Mission' for developing the learning outcomes of basic literacy through interactive and infographic techniques won the award.
- Apart from this, the second award has been given to the best program for the games of student Himanshu in the assessment program of Hindi grammar skills through digital games prepared by him.
- In the program 'Samajhdaar Chidiya', a story prepared to achieve the goals of basic literacy and numeracy under the Nipun Bharat Mission, student Ritika has received the Best Anchor Award for successfully using puppets as per the National Education Policy 2020.
- It is known that Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has set a target of implementing the new National Education Policy, 2020 in the state by 2025, while it will be implemented by the Central Government by the year 2030.
Switch to Hindi