Dr. Vijay Chawla's team won awards in the Children's Educational e-content competition
- 31 Mar 2023
- 3 min read
Why in News?
Recently, in the All India Children's Educational E-Content Competition organised at the All India level for the year 2022-23 by the Central Institute of Educational Technology, National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi, Dr. Vijay Chawla, Hindi Professor, Aarohi Adarsh Senior Secondary School, Gayong, Kaithal district, Haryana, and his team have won 3 awards for their significant contribution in preparing children's educational e-content.
- Haryana's School Education Minister Kanwarpal said that Dr. Vijay Chawla and his team have brought laurels to Haryana by winning the All India Children's Educational E-Content Competition for the third consecutive time.
- In the All India Children's Educational E-Content Competition, 657 entries were received from all over India out of which only 77 entries were selected for the award.
- National Innovation Awardee teacher Dr. Vijay Chawla from Haryana Education Department sent four entries from Aarohi Adarsh Senior Secondary School. Out of these four, three of his entries have been selected for the All India level award.
- In this competition, the program developed by Dr. Chawla under the 'Skilled India Mission' for developing the learning outcomes of basic literacy through interactive and infographic techniques won the award.
- Apart from this, the second award has been given to the best program for the games of student Himanshu in the assessment program of Hindi grammar skills through digital games prepared by him.
- In the program 'Samajhdaar Chidiya', a story prepared to achieve the goals of basic literacy and numeracy under the Nipun Bharat Mission, student Ritika has received the Best Anchor Award for successfully using puppets as per the National Education Policy 2020.
- It is known that Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has set a target of implementing the new National Education Policy, 2020 in the state by 2025, while it will be implemented by the Central Government by the year 2030.