VRS of Differently-abled and Disabled teachers
- 04 Jul 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- Recently, the Education Minister of Uttarakhand, Dr.Dhan Singh Rawat has directed the officials to constitute a high-level committee to provide VRS to differently-abled and disabled teachers during the conclusion of the two-day Chintan Shivir organized by the education department at Rajawala.
- The education minister also said that every official of the education department will adopt a school in his area.
- The Education Minister said that teachers should follow the conduct rules. First put your point in the appropriate forum in front of the department. If the problem is not resolved even after this, the teachers can have their say at the governance level. The court may be the last option for a problem.
- The Education Minister said that for qualitative improvement in education, it is first of all necessary to be disciplined. In order to create discipline in the department, all the officers and employees of the department will have to follow the Service and Conduct Rules. Many personnel go straight to the court without putting their point in the proper forum, which creates problems in departmental work.
- The minister said that there should be at least 220 days of compulsory classes in schools. Seven percent of the people in the state are still illiterate.
- It is worth mentioning that for the first time a Chintan Shivir has been organized in the education department.