Tourist Information Centre Inaugurated at Tatamari
- 30 May 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- On May 29, 2022, in the presence of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, the sisters of self-help group dedicated the Tourist Information Centre built at Tatamari to provide information about tourism facilities in Kondagaon district.
- Lakshmi Sahu, president of the women's group and Jayanti Dhruv, member of the women's group working at Bihan Canteen in Tatamari, inaugurated the centre of Tatamari by cutting the lace.
- The centre has been constructed by the Forest and Climate Change Department at a cost of about Rs 25.36 lakh. A training co-production centre has also been set up in this tourist information centre.
- On the occasion, the Chief Minister released a booklet and logo focused on the Mawa Kondanar tourism circuit.
- The Mawa Kondanar tourism circuit is being developed in Kondagaon district with the objective of harnessing the potential of immense tourism and to provide employment to the local people.
- For this, a 3 day and 2 night tourism package has been prepared, in which tourists will be able to get acquainted with the panoramic valleys, more than 20 waterfalls, archaeological remains, tribal civilization-culture, prehistoric rock paintings, unique culture of Kondagaon in the vicinity of Nature.