Switch To Hindi
The Chief Minister Gave Approval to Open Sub-Health Centers at 502-Gram Panchayat Headquarters of the State.
- 09 Feb 2023
- 1 min read
Why In News?
On February 8, 2023, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the opening of centers in 502-gram panchayat headquarters new sub-health of the state.
- these sub-health Creation of posts of a total of 502 women health workers (one at each centre) for centres has also been approved.
- According to the proposal, a provision of up to Rs 30 lakh has been made for the construction works of each new sub-health centre. Till the new sub-health centers are constructed, arrangements will be made to operate them in temporary buildings alternatively.
- state government Sub-health canters by the with the opening of new canters per 1 lakh population, Rajasthan today ranks first in the country with 18 sub-health.
- With this decision of the Chief Minister, health services will be expanded in the rural areas of the state and the common people will get better medical facilities at the local level.
- It is noteworthy that in the budget 2022-23, the Chief Minister had announced to open new sub-health canters to strengthen the health infrastructure in the rural areas of the state.