The area of Shri Mata Mansa Devi Temple will be made a 'Holi Complex'
- 25 Nov 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
Recently, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal informed the meeting of Shri Mata Mansa Devi Shrine Board held at Haryana Secretariat in Chandigarh that the area of Mata Mansa Devi Temple in Panchkula of the state will be made 'Holi Complex '.
- The Chief Minister said that liquor shops will be closed in the designated area of Mansa Devi temple. There will be a complete ban on the sale of liquor in an area of about 2.5 km from the temple area. Along with this, the contracts that are currently there will also be allotted elsewhere.
- He said that the Sanskrit College being built in Shri Mata Mansa Devi campus will be run by the Shrine Board. The appointment of staff in this college, their salary and fees charged from the students will be decided by the Shrine Board. This is a unique initiative to promote Sanskrit.
- Significantly, the foundation stone of this college has been laid. The Shrine Board has provided land for this. Construction work will start soon.
- The Chief Minister said that the building of the old age home being built in the premises of Shri Mata Mansa Devi Temple is almost ready. For its operation, the board has been instructed to prepare a plan as soon as possible, so that it can be operated effectively.
- He also directed to complete the work of National Institute of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy and Sanskrit Gurukul to be built in Shri Mata Mansa Devi Temple at the earliest.