Teacher Rudrapratap Singh Rana honored with Lives Real Heroes of India Award
- 07 Feb 2023
- 3 min read
Whay In News?
- According to information received from Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on February 6, 2023, Rudra Pratap Singh Rana, assistant teacher at Government Primary School Sakada of Koriya district 4 ' Trust in New Delhi in February by 'Aas Ek Prayas, was awarded the Lives Real Heroes of India Award 2023 for his outstanding performance in the field of education.
- Sikkim Governor Ganga Prasad and Acharya Pradyuman (guru of yoga guru Baba Ramdev) conferred the honour on him.
- Every year, 'Aas Ek Prayas' honour's dedicated and distinguished people towards humanity and the nation for their outstanding performance in various fields from all over the country.
- Rudra Pratap Singh Rana, a teacher known as 'Guruji with a blue umbrella', kept children safe and connected with studies during the Corona period. His story inspires everyone on how life can be made great.
- During the increasing infection of Kovid-19, he thought that children could not go to school, so why not take the school to the children. Then he decorated the bell, green board, small library and blue umbrella on his motorcycle and started teaching children in a locality of the village without contact with each other.
- of keeping children This safe way connected with the process of learning and learning in the Corona period was also liked by the Prime Minister. He Mann Ki Baat also mentioned this in the ''program. Teacher Rudra Pratap Singh Rana, along with his friends, first gave the concept of 'Mohalla Class's in Chhattisgarh for the under-reached and network less areas, which later became very popular and popular across the country.
- Teacher Rudra Pratap Singh Rana transformed the primary school of remote Vananchal village Sakada with the help of the government and society and established it as a model school.
- Teacher Rudra Pratap Singh Rana emphasizes on experience-based learning and strives to make the learning process interesting; many documentaries have also been made on his school, which have also been exhibited in SCERT and NCERT. Over the years, many children of his school have been selected in Eklavya Model Residential School.
- Teacher Rudrapratap Singh Rana is included in the 5-member team of FLN under 'Nipun Bharat Abhiyan'. He has also presented on behalf of Chhattisgarh in NCERT New Delhi. His life has been highlighted in detail in the book 'Life's Real Hero', which inspires and makes all hard-working teachers proud.