Super Specialty Treatment in Homeopathy on the Lines of Allopathy
- 20 Sep 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- Recently, a Fellowship course in Homeopathy has been approved by Madhya Pradesh University of Medical Sciences.
- For the first time in the country, a six-month fellowship course is being started in Government Homeopathy Colleges of Bhopal from the current session to prepare super specialists in Homeopathy.
- 20 subjects, such as Diabetes Management, Hospital Management, Pharmacovigilance etc. have been selected for the fellowship.
- The benefits of this initiative are as follows-
- Specialist clinics can be started in homeopathy colleges.
- These doctors can be used in government schemes like National Health Mission, which will reduce the regional disparity in the availability of doctors.
- A separate unit can be created in homeopathy hospitals for the treatment of specific diseases, such as obesity, geriatric diseases, neurological disorders, etc. As a result, people will have easy access to secondary and tertiary health care facilities.