Sitakund Dham to be Directly Connected to Ayodhya-Chitrakoot Dham Route
- 09 Nov 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- On November 8, 2022, Santosh Mani Tiwari, executive engineer of the Public Works Department provincial section of Uttar Pradesh, said that Sitakund Ghat located on the banks of Adiganga Gomti in Sultanpur of the state will be directly connected to the Ayodhya-Prayagraj-Chitrakoot Dham road.
- Santosh Mani Tiwari said that the Public Works Department has planned to convert two link highways coming inside the city from Dwarkaganj and Tatianagar into four lanes to reduce the traffic jam on the route and strengthen the traffic system. The plan covers a distance of 10 km from Dwarkaganj to Golaghat and also from Tatianagar to Ratanpur Tendhui.
- An amount of Rs 50 crore has been earmarked for four lane construction in 10 km distance from Golaghat to Dwarkaganj, in which many bridges and culverts have also been included.
- This link highway four-lane will be constructed to connect Sitakund Dham with Ayodhya-Chitrakoot Dham road. The width of this route will be 50 feet inside the city and 75 feet from the middle of the road outside the city and the occupants will not get compensation within the prescribed limit.
- An amount of Rs 10 crore has been earmarked for a distance of about three km from Tatianagar to Tendui. In this also a bridge and several culverts have been included. On the demand of the government, the Public Works Department, Provincial Division has also prepared Steemit.