Simulator Machine Made by NIT Patna Student Gets Patent
- 24 Mar 2023
- 2 min read
Why in News?
According to the information received from the media on March 23, 2023, the simulator machine made by Dr. Hilol Chakraborty, PhD student of NIT Patna, which will identify the moisture in the construction material of the road on the basis of the sample of the material, has got the patent.
- According to PhD student Dr. Hilol Chakraborty, the simulator machine will help to identify, which material should be mixed with bitumen so that the road does not deteriorate quickly due to water or high heat or high pressure.
- This machine will tell how and how much cement or other materials should be mixed with bitumen depending on weather, pressure of vehicles and rocky places.
- It is known that Dr. Hilol Chakraborty, PhD student of NIT Patna, has invented the simulator machine after four years of research.
- NIT Dean Prof. Sanjeev Sinha said that due to floods in many areas of North Bihar, the road gets damaged every year. Due to this people have to face trouble. With the help of this machine, the roads will not deteriorate quickly, because the roads will be constructed after finding out the reasons for this.
- He said that this is the first machine for testing road construction material based on the new technology and it has been made at a very low cost.
- Now an agreement has to be made with any company or government for commercial use of the simulator machine. Billions of rupees are lost every year due to water and other reasons. While using this technique, the roads will not deteriorate quickly.