Switch To Hindi
Shailesh Matiani State Educational Award will be given to 17 Teachers of the State
- 03 Mar 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
According to information received from the media on March 2, 2023, 17 teachers of the state have been selected for the state level Shailesh Matiani Award for the year 2022-23 for qualitative improvement in education in Uttarakhand. An order in this regard has been issued by the government.
- For the state level Shailesh Matiani Award for the year 2022-23, it includes 10 teachers from Basic, 6 from Secondary and one teacher from the training institute.
- According to the order issued by the government, Asha Budakoti, principal of Government Primary School Kotlamanda in Pauri district of the state, Sanjay Kumar Kuksal, Headmaster of Primary School Badethi in Uttarkashi, Usha Gaur, Assistant Teacher of Junior High School Doiwala in Dehradun district, Sanjay Kumar, Headmaster of Junior High School Roshanabad in Haridwar district, Uttam Singh Rana, Headmaster of Primary School Ulana in Tehri district, Ravish Chand Pachauli, assistant teacher of Junior High School Bisari in Champawat district, has been included in the award list.
- Apart from these, Suresh Chandra Sati, Assistant Teacher, Junior High School, Pinglo, Bageshwar District, Ganga Arya, Principal, Bhatti Village, Primary School, Pithoragarh District, Yashoda Kandpal, Assistant Teacher, Paura Kothar, Junior High School, Almora District, Dr. Principal, Dhulai Primary School, Nainital District. Asha Bisht will be awarded.
- At the secondary level, Lokendrapal Singh of Inter College Kirti in Uttarkashi district, Sanjay Kumar Maurya, spokesperson of GIC Quanu, Dehradun district, Damayanti, assistant teacher, GIC Badawe of Pithoragarh district, Tribhuvan Chand, spokesperson of GIC Kanda, Bageshwar district, GIC Rayalidhar of Almora district, Spokesperson Prabhakar Joshi, spokesperson of Government Gandhi Navodaya Vidyalaya Khatima of Udham Singh Nagar district, Nirmal Kumar have been selected for the award.
- Apart from this, Shailendra Singh Dhapola, spokesperson of the District Education and Training Institute, Bageshwar, will be awarded from the training institute.