Sehore District Stands First in the Ranking of Hostels Run for Primary Education in the State.
- 19 Sep 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On September 18, 2023, the ranking of hostels run for primary education in the state for the session 2022-23 was released in a YouTube live program by the State Education Centre, School Education Department, in which Sehore district has secured the first position in the state.
- Director, State Education Center Dhanaraju S said that improving the educational performance of hostels is the priority of the government. The main objective of developing this ranking system is to create healthy competition for better arrangements for teaching and learning in hostels along with residential facilities.
- Director Dhanraju said that this ranking has been prepared on the parameters of performance and efficiency of hostels out of a total of 100 points.
- In the ranking, 20 marks for the efficiency of the approved hostels, 20 marks for enrollment on the approved seats, 20 marks for the performance of hostel children in the National Means cum Merit Scholarship, 20 marks for the performance in Olympiad and 20 marks for the annual examination results. Points have been determined.
- According to the ranking released based on efficiency and performance, Sehore district has secured the first position in the state, while Raisen, Dewas, Dindori, Mandla, Chhindwara, Alirajpur, Barwani, Indore and Dhar are in the top ten districts respectively.
- Along with this, ranking of hostels across the state has also been released. In this, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Hostel of village Johat of Alirajpur district is at the first place.