School Education Minister Honored 31 Teachers with 'Mukhyamantri Shiksha Gaurav Alankaran' Award
- 01 Feb 2023
- 3 min read
Why In News?
- On January 31, 2023, Chhattisgarh's School Education Minister Dr. Premsai Singh Tekam honored 31 teachers of Raipur division under the 'Chief Minister Education Gaurav Alankaran' scheme in the auditorium of the Joint Director School Education Office located in the Board of Secondary Education premises.
- were awarded with Shiksha Doot Samman12 teachers Among them, from Gyandeep, 03 teachers, from Shiksha Shri03 lecturers, excellent principals 05 and 08 excellent principal readers.
- Minister Dr. Tekam presented Shiksha Doot award of Rs.5000 to the teachers teaching classes I to V at block level, Gyandeep award of Rs.7000 to teachers teaching classes VI to VIII of pre-secondary school at district level, Teachers teaching from class 9th to 12th at the divisional level were given Shiksha Shree Award along with an honorarium of Rs 10,000 along with a citation.b
- Along with this, he also awarded Rs 2,000 to the principals doing excellent work in their schools within the district, and Rs 1,000 each to head teachers of primary and pre-secondary schools at the development block level. All the honored teachers were honored with certificates, shawls and shreefal.
- It may be noted that as per the announcement of the Chief Minister, teachers are rewarded every year at the block, district and divisional levels under the Mukhyamantri Gaurav Analkaran Yojana.
- Teachers are honored under the 'Chief Minister's Education Gaurav Alankaran' scheme at the development block level, Gyandeep at the district level and Shiksha Shree Samman at the divisional level.
- This honor is given to the teachers doing excellent work in the field of education for inspiring work for the study-teaching of children along with skill development, responsibility towards intellectual, physical and social responsibilities.
- School Education Minister Dr. Premsai Singh Tekam while addressing the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Gaurav Alankaran ceremony said that during the pandemic like Corona, the teachers kept the flame of education burning and made many innovations. Other states also followed the innovations made by the teachers of the state during that period.