Released Monograph published by Mukund Radio
- 25 Sep 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On September 24, 2021, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel released the monograph published by Mukund Radio at his residence office. This monograph has compiled a visual document of nearly six decades of undivided Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh from 1952 to 2021.
- Sanjay Mohdiwale, operator of Mukund Radio, said that in this institute established in the 1950s, a pictorial details of all political-cultural programs has been kept.
- In this way, the institute has an album of photographs with the date of the celebrities attending the programs organized in Chhattisgarh region from the old era to present day digital age. The documents of these photographs have been published in the form of monographs.
- The editor of the monograph Rajesh Ganoudwale told the Chief Minister that in the book the first President Dr. Rajendra Prasad, former Prime Minister Shri Morarji Desai, Smt. Indira Gandhi, Chandrashekhar, Atal Bihari Bajpayee, Former President Giani Zail Singh, Ravi Shankar Shukla, Manna Dey, Pankaj Udhas, From the arrival of celebrities like Begum Akhtar, Jagjit Singh to Chhattisgarh, select photos from 2 years of Chief Minister Baghel’s tenure are included.
- The Chief Minister conveyed his congratulatory message by self-signing a copy of the monograph and said that collecting such a photographic document, which contains the record of all the personalities who came to the state and saving it for decades and publishing it sequentially, is a very important and commendable task in itself.