Rajasthan Ranks Third in the Country in Dealing with IED
- 28 Nov 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On November 26, 2022, the Rajasthan Police team bagged the third position in the National Counter IED (Improvised Explosive Device) competition held at the National Security Guard (NSG) Manesar.
- The Rajasthan Police team led by Deputy SP Narendra Singh of the Chief Minister's Security Cell, New Delhi, won the title in the competition held from 21 to 26 November.
- The Director General of NSG felicitated the Rajasthan Police team by presenting the trophy to Deputy SP Narendra Singh.
- Police and security forces from all over the country participated in this competition held every year at NSG Manesar, in which 16 jawans of Rajasthan Police performed well under the leadership of Deputy SP Narendra Singh.
- Deputy SP Narendra Singh said that in this competition, the counter IED capability of the state police and central security forces is tested.
- Narendra Singh said that during this competition, the skills of dealing with different situations are tested, in which different teams performed well by dealing with the situations arising out of the IED in their own way, on the basis of which the Rajasthan Police team got the third place.