Mukhyamantri Bhu-Adhikar Yojana
- 27 Sep 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay (September 25, 2021), Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced for the implementation of 'Mukhyamantri Bhu-Adhikar Yojana' in the state for giving land leases to poor homeless people of every category in Raigaon of Satna district.
- In the first phase of this scheme, the poor will be identified by survey. After this they will be given residential plots in the available government land. If government land is not available, private land will also be bought and given to the poor. In this scheme, Satna district will be made a model.
- In cities where land is not available, arrangements will be made to build multi-storey buildings.
- The land which will be freed from the land mafia will also be included under this scheme.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan gave approval of one crore 15 lakh rupees for the opening of a college, construction of Tehsil building in Raigaon from this session. Along with this, he announced plans to open 'CM Rise School' and upgrade the primary health center to community health center and build a rural sports stadium.