Milk Cooling Center
- 30 Jun 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- On June 29, 2022, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren inaugurated the Milk Cooling Centre at Panchkathia/Babupur, Barhet, Sahibganj.
- Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said that milk collectors in these centres will get a fair price for milk and the state government will also pay a market price of Rs 2 per litre.
- Also, milk products manufactured at Medha Dairy will be used in anganwadi centres.
- The State Government is making continuous efforts to promote the farmers and milk producers. In this connection, milk cooling centres are being opened in villages.
- The milk which will be made available by the cattle herders in milk cooling stations will be processed in the big dairy plants of the state. After this, milk and milk products will be sent for sale in every part of the state. The government will work to make these products available in the market.