Inauguration and Foundation Stone Laying of Various Schemes
- 30 Jun 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- On June 29, 2022, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren laid the foundation stone, inaugurated and distributed assets, distribution of appointment letters at Damruhat, Sunderpahari, Godda.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister launched the Government-run Well-sponsored Godda Scheme and released a booklet related to it.
- Under this scheme, various programmes will be undertaken to free the children of Godda district from malnutrition.
- On the occasion, 79 schemes worth Rs.18001.17 lakh were inaugurated by the Chief Minister and foundation stone of 10 important schemes worth Rs.12598.28 lakh was laid.
- In this program, appointment letters related to various departments were distributed by the Chief Minister to 170 people. A total of Rs 1767.10 lakh was also distributed among 2573 beneficiaries under other schemes including Social Security Pension Scheme, Sona Sobran Yojana, Ration Card Distribution, Chief Minister Kanyadan, Chief Minister Employment Generation, Phool-Jhan Ashirwad Yojna.
- Tanu Kumari of Godda, who has brought laurels to the Santhal Pargana in the entire state by securing 97% in the board exams, was felicitated by the Chief Minister in this program.
- Along with this, the Chief Minister said that the children who stood first in the board examinations in the state would be given prize money of Rs 3 lakh, 2 lakh for the second position and Rs 1 lakh for the third position.