Marwar Regional Tribal Development Board
- 16 Sep 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- Recently, Minister of State for Tribal Area Development Arjun Bamania informed during Question Hour in the Vidhan Sabha that Public Representatives would also be added as consultants in the Marwar Regional Tribal Development Board.
- For the purpose of promoting education in Jalore, Pali and other districts, hostels have also been sanctioned through the board.
- It is noteworthy that the Marwar Regional Tribal Development Board was constituted on February 2, 2021.
- The objective of Marwar Regional Development Board is to develop the scheduled tribe community of Mada, Mada cluster and scattered tribal areas of Jodhpur division.
- This board will work as a permanent advisory body of the state government regarding the upliftment and development of the scheduled tribe community in Jodhpur Administrative Division, to prepare special schemes in this regard and implement them through the Tribal Regional Development Department or other departments. The state government has the right to make recommendations.