MaNTrA Tracking App
- 06 Dec 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On December 5, 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated 5000 new health sub-centres, 15 BSL-2 laboratories and mother-newborn tracking app (Mantra) 'MaNTrA' at his official residence.
- On this occasion, he honored the ANMs for providing excellent services in maternal health and immunization services by presenting them with a citation. These include ANMs working in different districts.
- With the launch of these 5000 new centers, 15 BSL-2 laboratories and mother-newborn tracking app 'MaNTrA', quality health facilities will be available to the citizens.
- These health sub-centres will be able to provide better health services to the people in the areas deprived of health facilities and backward districts.
- A health sub-centre is set up to provide facilities to a population of 5,000. These sub-centres are being set up in large numbers in aspirational and other backward districts.
- These 5,000 health sub-centres will provide health facilities to 2.5 to 3 crore people in a year.
- These sub-centres will enable women and children as well as people of other age groups to get health facilities closer to their homes. These health sub-centres will have a special role in the vaccination of children.