'Krishna Utsav' on the Lines of 'Gita Mahotsav'
- 23 Sep 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On September 22, 2021, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar directed to prepare a framework for organizing 'Krishna Utsav' on the lines of Gita Mahotsav with the aim of promoting tourism in the state.
- The Chief Minister said that just as Surajkund International Handicrafts Fair in Faridabad district and Gita Mahotsav of Kurukshetra have special significance at the national and international level, similarly the proposed 'Krishna Utsav' also has special importance. It should be organized like these festivals.
- In Krishna Utsav, events from the life of Shri Krishna will be presented with the help of tableau, music, dance and modern technology.
- The description of various forms of Lord Shri Krishna will be shown in this. Baal Leela from Rasleela; Lord Krishna's personality will be portrayed as a normal human, king and karma yogi etc.
- During this festival, the incarnation of Krishna through tableaux and his Rasleela and musical art will be displayed through theatre. The story of Bal Gopal will be narrated through story and the role of Krishna in Mahabharata will be shown through modern technology.
- Along with this, people will be able to watch the live aarti of all the famous temples of Lord Krishna across the country during the festival.