Har-Hit Retail Store
- 23 Sep 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- In the review meeting of the ‘Har-Hit Retail Stores scheme’ held under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister on September 22, 2021, it was decided that the Chief Minister would inaugurate the 71 ‘Har-Hit Retail Stores’ set up in 19 districts across the state on October 7 through video conferencing.
- An official spokesperson said that the Chief Minister has directed to give priority to the families identified under the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme under the 'Har Hit Retail Store' scheme. There is a lot of enthusiasm among the youth about this scheme in Haryana.
- If the beneficiaries identified under the Chief Minister Antyodaya Parivar Utthan Yojana take a loan under this scheme, then the government will bear the interest of one year on their loan.
- To promote business, employment and modern market in rural areas of the state, under the Chief Minister's 'Har Hit Retail Store' scheme, 1258 applications have been received so far, out of which 982 have been surveyed. 509 who have been found eligible have been given the benefit of this scheme.
- During the meeting, the Chief Minister directed the officials to make a plan to open 5000 booths of VITA. He said that there should be a Vita booth at every bus stand, railway station, hospital, market etc. He also directed to make portable cabins and open booths so that the maximum number of people could get employment.
- The Chief Minister also directed that the products of other companies should also be kept at these booths so that the quality of the products could be improved as per the competition.