Jharkhand Pavilion got Gold Medal in the Category of Focus State in Trade Fair
- 29 Nov 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- Union Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi presented the Jharkhand Pavilion with a Gold Medal and a Citation in the Focus State Category at the closing ceremony of the country's largest trade fair 'Indian International Trade Fair' on November 27, 2021.
- The medal and the citation were received by the pavilion director Rajendra Prasad on behalf of the Jharkhand pavilion. On this occasion, he said that this pavilion put up by the Jharkhand Industries Department is a world class platform for various departments of Jharkhand and its craftsmen, artisans and businessmen.
- In these stalls, Jharkhand's Department of Mines and Geophysics was given first, Forest Environment and Climate Change second and Ranchi Smart City third. This year around Rs 20 lakh were sold at stalls in Jharkhand.
- The Indian International Trade Fair was first organized in 1979. India International Trade Fair provides a common platform for manufacturers, traders, exporters and importers.
- The fair is organized by the Trade Promotion Organization of India, a trade promotion agency of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.