Important Decisions Taken in the Meeting of the Council of Ministers
- 18 Mar 2023
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- Important decisions were taken in the meeting of the Council of Ministers on March 17, 2023, under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel in the committee room located in the assembly premises.
- The draft of the Chhattisgarh Media Personnel Security Bill-2023 was approved.
- The draft of the Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code-1959 (Amendment) Bill 2023 was approved.
- The draft of the Leasehold Rights Bill-2023 was approved for the homeless people of Chhattisgarh urban areas.
- The draft of the Chhattisgarh Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill-2023 was approved.
- Chhattisgarh Naxalism eradication policy was approved.
- The draft of the Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Member Salary, Allowances and Pension (Amendment) Bill-2023 was approved.
- To enhance the quality of education in Chhattisgarh, the Education Department has been authorised to implement the World Bank Project- Chaak worth about Rs 2500 crore and the Finance Department has been authorised to give final approval to the loan.
- It has been decided that MS. Akarshi Kashyap (Durg), The Silver Medalist of Commonwealth Games-2022 (held in Birmingham) will be appointed as Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class II Gazetted).
- It was decided to create a new post of Officer on Special Duty at Police Headquarters, Chhattisgarh, Nava Raipur on a temporary basis for a period of one year.