Haryana Education Board Signed MoU with International Baccalaureate
- 30 May 2023
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- According to information received from the media on 29 May 2023, to provide the best quality education to the students in the state, the Haryana School Education Board has signed an MoU with the International Baccalaureate (IB) of Geneva (Switzerland) in the presence of Education Minister Kanwar Pal Gurjar at Pathways School in Gurugram district.
- An MoU has been signed with the State School Education Board and IB Board, Geneva to make the state's education level recognized as international.
- On this occasion, Education Minister Kanwarpal Gurjar said that the teachers teaching in schools will be given international-level training from time to time by the IB Board, which will improve the level of teaching as well as provide quality education to the students.
- He said that the students of the state would get international recognition for pursuing higher education. Soon the students of the state will get to see positive results in this direction.
- It is known that the board is touching new heights because of the better educational, reformative and positive approach of Dr. VP Yadav, Chairman, Haryana School Education Board. In a very short tenure, he successfully carried out the necessary amendments to the curriculum of the Haryana School Education Board, preparing the lesson plan and phased evaluation plan for the first time.