Gandhi Literature and Philosophy Corner Inaugurated in Government Colleges
- 20 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On January 19, 2023, Minister of State for Transport and Road Safety and Churu District In-charge Minister Brijendra Singh Ola and District Collector Siddharth Sihag inaugurated Gandhi literature and philosophy corner in collaboration with Prabha Khaitan Foundation at Government SBD College and Government Girls College at Sardarshahar headquarters of the district.
- Expressing his views on Gandhi philosophy, Minister in-charge Brijendra Singh Ola said that Gandhi's thoughts are becoming more relevant with time. Gandhi gave the world a weapon called Satyagraha and proved that any war of life is possible to be fought even without violence.
- He said that Gandhi literature is a guide. Both means and means should be sacred in life. Following the path shown by Gandhiji, everyone should follow truth and non-violence.
- Rajasthan Sahitya Akademi President and District Convenor of Mahatma Gandhi Jeevan Darshan Samiti Dularam Saharan thanked Prabha Khaitan Foundation and said that Gandhi Darshan is the path of life and Gandhi Literature and Philosophy Corner will prove to be very useful in establishing an atmosphere of non-violence and peace in this atmosphere of unrest and violence.
- He said that books would also be made available in the corner run by Rajasthan Sahitya Akademi as books of Gandhi literature create personality.