Agreement Between Rajasthan Export Promotion Council and Aaroh Consulting for Digitization of Micro and Small Enterprises
- 20 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On January 19, 2023, a bilateral agreement between Rajasthan Export Promotion Council and Aaroh Consulting for digitization of micro and small enterprises of Rajasthan was signed by REPC Chairman Rajiv Arora and Arundhati Mukherjee, Director, Aaroh Consulting, at Udyog Bhawan.
- REPC Chief Executive P.R Sharma said that as per the bilateral agreement, REPC and Aaroh have agreed to cooperate on providing courses and faculty for running programs in areas like digitization and export facilitation for MSMEs across the state.
- Arundhati Mukherjee, founder director of Aaroh Consulting, said the organization will be ready to help grow micro and small enterprises, expand overseas markets and remove MSME tags known as MNCs.
- Aaroh Consulting has over 7 years of experience in supporting MSMEs to expand their markets and automate their processes.
- P.R. Sharma informed that as a part of the agreement, Aaroh will tie-up with technology providers to bring low-cost solutions for digitization of MSMEs of all sizes. It will also develop an agenda for training and provide qualified and experienced faculty for the same over the next 2 years.
- Aaroh will work with associations in India and globally to coordinate with buyers and trade delegations from various countries, he said. It will help micro enterprises in Rajasthan to streamline business processes by facilitating and using new-age IT tools.
- He informed that this would help micro and small enterprises to have access to all the business data required for data-driven decision making to improve their businesses. With this, the MSME units of the state will be able to give new direction to the business in the country and abroad based on demand and availability of their products.