Foundation Stone of Government Law College in Dungarpur
- 29 May 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On 28 May, 2023, Dr. Shankar Yadav, Chairman of Rajasthan Scheduled Castes Finance Development Corporation Commission, laid the foundation stone of Government Law College in Dungarpur, a tribal-dominated area of the state.
- On this occasion, Minister of State Dr. Shankar Yadav said that in a year, the building of Law College in Gumanpura Dadodia of Dungarpur will be ready. With this, the students of the area will get an opportunity to make a career in the legal field, they will not have to go outside to study law.
- The construction of the Government Law College at Gumanpura Dadodia will cost about Rs.4.5+ crore. The college building will be built in about 2500 square meters (about the area of a large mansion).
- 12 bighas of land has been allotted for the college. It will have eight classrooms, a conference hall, common room for students, and the principal's chamber in the office block along with other modern facilities. 60 students will get admission in the first session
- With the opening of Government Law College, the youth here will become aware, and evils will end. they Will get the strength to raise voice against exploitation. This Government Law College will prove to be a milestone in the development of the region.
- MLA Ganesh Ghogra said that the work of Agriculture College in Palvada will also start soon. The children of Dungarpur will get more opportunities for studies. It has also been announced to open the Agriculture College, Archery Academy, Law College in Dungarpur.