- 04 Dec 2021
- 1 min read
Why In News
- Madhya Pradesh 'State Week' is being organized at Dubai Expo-2020 from December 3-9, 2021, in which the Minister of Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion Rajvardhan Singh Dattigaon inaugurated the 'Madhya Pradesh Pavilion'.
- The 'State Week' will see various industry-specific expert sessions, round table discussions as well as cultural performances.
- The Madhya Pradesh Week at Dubai Expo will see various meetings to discuss business prospects for the state and investment opportunities in key sectors including textiles manufacturing, automobiles, EVs, food processing, pharmaceuticals, IT.
- During the expo, a 14-member delegation of the state, headed by the Minister of Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion, Rajvardhan Singh Dattigaon, Government of Madhya Pradesh, to provide new investment, new technologies, gainful employment in the state with the aim of promoting and providing economic activities. Will hold talks with industry houses and industry associations to bring up new projects.
- The Madhya Pradesh delegation will also interact with representatives of the UAE Government's Annual Investment Meeting (AIM), the world's leading forum for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).