Delegation of Rajasthan Tourism Department to the International Tourism Trade Fair 'FITUR-2023'
- 19 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On January 18, 2023, a delegation of Rajasthan Tourism Department participated in the International Tourism Trade Fair 'FITUR-2023' to be held in Madrid, the capital of Spain.
- It is noteworthy that this International Tourism Trade Fair will be organized from 18 to 22 January 2023.
- As a five-member delegation, Dharmendra Rathod, Chairman of Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation, Gayatri Rathore, Principal Government Secretary, Tourism Department, Vijaypal Singh, Managing Director of RTDC, Salim Khan, Additional Director of Tourism Department and Navkishore Baswal, Deputy Director participated in the delegation.
- RTDC Chairman Rathore said that there is year-round arrival of tourists from other European countries including Spain in Rajasthan. In this fair, discussions will be held with various international tourism experts, travel agents, tour and travel operators and other tourism related agencies so that tourism of Rajasthan can be promoted.
- He said that 'FITUR-2023' will help Rajasthan to make a new identity at the global level in the field of tourism.
- RTDC Chairman said that Rajasthan is culturally, historically, geographically rich state. All tours, travel agencies and tourism experts related to tourism will be invited to visit Rajasthan through 'Padharo Mhare Desh' with the aim of making Rajasthan's tourism potential known at the global level.