CM Inaugurates Seven New PSA Oxygen Plants
- 13 Jan 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News
- On January 12, 2022, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren in collaboration with Path Organization, inaugurated seven new PSA Oxygen Plants online at various hospitals in the state.
- Two PSA Oxygen Plants have been installed in Sadar Hospital, Ranchi, one at Mercy Hospital in Jamshedpur and one each at Chakulia (East Singhbhum) and Kuchai (Seraikela-Kharsawan) Community Health Center in collaboration with Path organization.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister said that in an effort to strengthen the health system in the state, health infrastructure is being strengthened from block to district level, so that people can get better medical benefits from their homes in nearby hospitals or health centers.
- He said that today PSA plants have been installed in every district. RTPCR and state-of-the-art Cobas machines are also available for corona testing.
- There are about 25,000 beds available in hospitals. Now there is adequate availability of oxygen supported beds, ICU and ventilator in the state.