'Chief Minister's Minority Language Efficiency and Communication Skills Development Scheme'
- 21 Mar 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News
On March 20, 2023, Rajasthan Minority Affairs Minister Shale Mohammed launched the 'Chief Minister's Minority Language Proficiency and Communication Skill Development Scheme' for language proficiency and communication skill development in order to innovate for the inclusive development of minorities of the state.
- The objective of 'Chief Minister's Minority Language Proficiency and Communication Skill Development Scheme' is to provide employment to the youth of minority communities by developing their skills in studying Spanish, Persian and, speaking and communicating French other foreign languages, German, Arabic, along with English.
- Along with language knowledge, students enrolled in this scheme will be provided 1500 monthly maximum of Rs a monthly 4500 for stipend of Rs 3 months.
- It may be mentioned that English language training facility is available at all district headquarters by the executive agency. The facility of training of other foreign languages is available at division level.
- The ''Chief Minister's Minority Language Proficiency and Communication Skill Development Scheme' is targeted towards educated youth of higher secondary level of minority community native to Rajasthan, who are between 18 and 35 years of age. For eligibility, the family / guardian must be up to Rs annual income of the beneficiary's 8.00 lakh or less.
- Minority Affairs Minister Shale Mohammed said that the 'Chief Minister Minority Language Proficiency and Communication Skill Development Scheme' is an important step towards empowering and succeeding the youth of minority society in the modern world. By learning a foreign language, they will get better employment opportunities not only in India but also abroad.