Switch To Hindi
Chief Minister Made Many Important Announcements
- 24 Mar 2023
- 4 min read
Why in News?
On 23 March 2023, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami made several important announcements for the state in a program organised on the completion of one year in office.
- In the programme, Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami informed that the 'Chief Minister's Competitive Examination Transport Scheme' has been implemented in the state, under which the candidates for competitive examinations of the state will have to pay only 50 percent fare in roadways buses. This facility will be available for both the journey going for the examination and coming back.
- Now computer and information technology education will be implemented from class six in the state. Apart from this, the pension received by the democracy fighter on his death will be given to the widowed wife.
- During this, the Chief Minister also released a one year new example development booklet of the Information and Public Relations Department.
- He also laid the foundation stone of the proposed City Forest Scheme at Tarla Nagar in Sahastradhara at a cost of Rs 37 crore.
- Other announcements of CM Dhami-
- Mobile laboratory - (Lab on Wheels) will be started in all 13 districts of Uttarakhand for government school children.
- Science and IT Corridor - Science technology and information technology corridor will be formed in the state. Science and Technology Innovation Policy will come soon.
- Sports University -The international stadium built at Goalapar in Haldwani will be upgraded to make it a sports university according to international standards.
- Chief Minister Horticulture Scheme - Chief Minister Horticulture Scheme will be started for the farmers of the state. At the same time, the Chief Minister's State Livestock Mission will start for the cattle rearers.
- Villages will be connected by roads - Mukhyamantri Gram Sadak Yojana will start soon. Under this scheme, the main roads of villages with more than 250 population will be constructed.
- Skill development scheme - Mukhyamantri Kaushal Vikas Evam Rozgar Yojana will start for the youth. In this, graduate pass students will be made proficient.
- Lake scheme - One Amrit Sarovar will be built in all the 70 assembly constituencies. These will be developed as tourist places and centres for water sports.
- Self Employment Center - The District Service Planning and Skill Development Office in all the districts will be developed as the nodal office of the Self Employment Centre.
- Mobile School - Mobile schools will be started to make the children of labourers literate, in which teachers will go on the spot and teach the children.
- The road will be widened till Gairsain -The road will be widened from Diwalikhal to summer capital Gairsain, due to which the Karnprayag-Gairsain road will be smooth.
- Importance of folk festivals - An integrated policy will be made to give wider recognition to folk festivals of Uttarakhand like Uttarayani, Fuldei, Harela, Egas, Budhi Diwali.