Chhattisgarh: The Second State to Give Forest Resource Accreditation in the National Park Area
- 26 May 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- On May 25, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel announced that forest resources certificates would be given to forest dwellers in the National Park area during an interview programme held at Mangalpur in Jagdalpur Assembly constituency.
- Chhattisgarh will be the second state in the country after Odisha to provide forest resource accreditation in the National Park area.
- With the grant of forest resource accreditation, more and more opportunities will be available to the forest dwellers for employment as well as income.
- Along with this, the Chief Minister also made the following other announcements:
- 15 Gypsy vehicles will be given to tribal youth to promote tourism in Kotamsar area.
- Swami Atmanand Schools will be started at Dornapal, Kokanar and Tongpal in Sukma.
- The road will be constructed from Kanakapal to Leda and from Jiram to Elmanar.
- Adarsh Devguri will be set up at Mawlipadar, Netanar, Pandripani and Madpal.