Announcement to Make Tribal Museum World-Class
- 12 Jan 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On January 11, 2022, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, while reviewing the activities of the Department of Culture in Mantralaya, announced that efforts would be made to make the Tribal Museum world-class.
- Tourists come to the museum to stop and see, make such arrangements. Similarly, to revive the Manav Museum and to promote tourism, prepare and send a proposal for the stay of tourists there.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister said that the installation of the statue of Acharya Shankaracharya in Omkareshwar and the work of laser-show would be completed in the first phase. The establishment of Vedanta Peeth will be wonderful in the country and the world.
- While retaining the original form of Lal Bagh Palace in Indore, instructions were also given to develop it like Kushabhau Thackeray Auditorium (Mintohall).
- The Chief Minister released a book 'Mahadev' focused on the meaning of Shiva statues and a brochure on Param Vir Chakra winners.
- It was informed in the meeting that the major activities of Madhya Pradesh are parallelly available on the website of Government of India for 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav'. The work of construction of museums based on the special backward tribes of Madhya Pradesh is also proposed. Through the Department of Tribal Affairs, a museum of the Bharia tribe is expected to be built in Chhindwara, Baiga's Dindori and Sahariya tribe in Sheopur.