Aao Ek Anganbari God Len
- 12 Jan 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On January 11, 2022, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan reviewed the works of the Department of Women and Child Development. During this, he directed to spread the message of 'Aao Ek Anganbari God Len' in the entire state.
- He said that they will also adopt an Anganwadi in Bhopal. Motivate the Anganwadi workers to do good work. Along with this, it was announced that the families of Anganwadi workers who have died will be given an ex-gratia amount.
- He said that work is better for child development and child protection and women empowerment. Good work should be done in Anganwadi services and nutrition campaigns.
- It is noteworthy that the sex ratio at birth in Madhya Pradesh is 956, which is higher than the sex ratio of 929 in India.
- The Chief Minister said that the distribution program of the Ladli Laxmi Scholarship should be organized. Develop and upgrade Ladli Laxmi 2.0 portal and work seriously on child budgeting.
- Initiative should be taken to rehabilitate the children residing in child care institutions in their families. Help your children to stand on their own feet. Lead the children according to their ability. Good education facilities should be provided.