Drishti The Vision
GS Foundation Classroom Course
- 30 Jul 2021
- 3 min read
In recent years, Drishti IAS has established a benchmark in the field of Civil Services preparation. Our holistic academic programme seeks to address the problems faced by students. We believe students who follow and work hard on our scientifically designed schedule shall achieve success in this examination.
The Covid-19 crisis has also witnessed Drishti IAS adopting various digital platforms to enable students from different parts of the country to prepare for the course at the safety and comfort of their homes.
Key Features of the Course
- 400+ classes of 1000+ hours.
- Coverage of complete syllabus from basic to advanced level.
- Team of best teachers led by Dr. Vikas Divyakirti.
- Usage of Interactive Panels to make classes more engaging with the help of images, infographics, flowcharts. videos, etc,
- Hybrid Format - The classes will be streamed live on Drishti Learning App. The class will also be uploaded in the student's account for unlimited viewing until the validity of the course.
- Regular prelims and mains practice Class tests.
- Printed booklets and magazines.
- Personal mentorship and a dedicated Batch Coordinator for one-stop solution for all issues related to the course.
The Course Package Includes
- Hard copy of study material
- Booklets of notes for each subject.
- 6 books of Prelims Practice Series - contains questions asked in previous years of various civil services related competitive examinations.
- 5 books of Mains Capsule Series - paper wise coverage of entire syllabus of mains examination in question & answer format.
- A Handbook of Select Essays for Civil Services Examination.
- Book of UPSC CSE (Prelims) Previous Years' Solved papers.
- Book of UPSC CSE (Mains) Previous Years' Solved Papers.
- Focus on answer writing practice with 24 Mains Tests. Evaluation and feedback by a team of experts.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions with faculty.
- Online current affairs crash course for prelims for 3 years.
- Online current affairs crash course for mains for 3 years.
- Weekly current affairs classes (after prelims).
- Drishti Current Affairs Today (monthly magazine) for 3 Years.
- Personal mentorship in any of the following modes –
- at the Centre
- via Whatsapp
- over the phone
- via Zoom Sessions