1. Identify the tiny Island in the Caribbean Sea which is famous as a hub of internet addresses of Artificial Intelligence (AI) start-ups.
Anguilla. Anguilla, an island in the Caribbean Sea, is a financial beneficiary of two latest trends in technology: Artificial intelligence (AI) and vanity URL (Uniform Resource Locator) or internet addresses.
2. Identify the water body which shares borders with Iraq.
Persian Gulf. The Persian Gulf is an extension of the Arabian Sea, positioned in the heart of the Middle East. It connects with the Gulf of Oman and the Arabian Sea through the Strait of Hormuz. Tigris and Euphrates form a major river system in Western Asia and drain into the Persian Gulf.
3. Identify the highest peak in South America.
Mount Aconcagua. At 6962 metres, Mount Aconcagua the highest peak in South America and the highest point in the Western Hemisphere. It lies in the Southern Andes (the world’s longest mountain range that is located along the entire western coast of South America).
4. Identify the ancient cultural site in Syria which has been in news for the destruction of the ancient monuments due to civil war.
Idlib. Idlib Governorate is one of the 14 governorates (provinces) of Syria. It is situated in northwestern Syria, bordering Turkey. The provincial capital is Idlib. Idlib was home to many civilizations - Hittite, Assyrian, Greek, Roman, Byzantine, Arab among others. Over 190 ancient tells (man-made mounds), tombs, castles, churches, monasteries, hermitages and other dwellings are present here, which are being destroyed due to civil war.
5. Identify the place where the World’s first conference on Childhood Pneumonia was held.
Barcelona (Spain). World’s first conference on Childhood Pneumonia (Global Forum on Childhood Pneumonia) was held in Barcelona (Spain) to make Pneumonia part of the global health agenda. It is an initiative of 9 leading health and children’s organisations including UNICEF, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Gavi among others.