1. Identify the country where ‘Island of Komodo’ is located?
Indonesia. Recently, the Indonesian government ordered to relocate the residents of an island in eastern Indonesia called the island of Komodo in a bid to conserve rare Komodo dragons.
2. Identify the country which has recently announced to launch 'Hope Probe' to Mars?
United Arab Emirates (UAE). The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has announced that it will launch the 'Hope Probe', the Arab world's first spacecraft to Mars, in July 2020. The space programme, also known as the Emirates Mars Mission (EMM), aims at collecting information on Mars, meteorological layers and study the causes of loss of hydrogen and oxygen gases – the two main constituents of water – from the upper layer of the Martian atmosphere.
3. The ‘Area 51’ which was recently seen in news is located in which country?
Nevada desert, U.S. Hundreds of thousands of people have signed up to a Facebook event, promising to storm the alleged secret US military base, Area 51, located in the Nevada desert. On a Facebook event titled “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of us”, two million people on September 20, plan to storm a US Air Force facility called Area 51.
4. Identify the country which has recently granted permission to grow human organs in animals for the first time?
Japan. Scientists in Japan have received the permission of the government to try growing human organs in animals.
5. Identify the region where the strait of Magellan is located?
Southern Chile. The Strait of Magellan is located near southern Chile along the southern edges of the South American continent and links the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It is named after the Portuguese adventurer, Ferdinand Magellan, the first explorer to circumnavigate the globe.