Hot Topics 2020
- 02 Sep 2020
- 1 min read
Welcome to the Prelims Refresher Programme 2020 - Article Page. On this page, we will provide you with 3 things:
- A list of topics for revision.
- A brief discussion of the topics if needed.
- Links to various sources for preparing these topics.
Science and Tech: Hot Topics
There has been a trend that quite often UPSC asks about the events which have been in the news. One can any time expect several questions on the current hot topics. Moreover, questions from this topic can be asked from static portions. Thus, in this context, this section becomes very important from a prelims point of view.
- Facial Recognition - Uses & Concerns
- Regulating AI - Artificial Intelligence
- National Immunisation Day
- Epidemic Diseases Act
- Swine Flu
- Nuclear Technology
- Indian Science Congress
- India’s Solar Mission - Aditya
- Annular Solar Eclipse
- Visual Positioning System
- Data: The New Gold
- The Ozone Layer
- ISRO - New Frontier
- Moon Mission: Chandrayaan 2
- DNA Technology Bill
- Antibiotics: Handle With Care
- Schizophrenia and its Possible Cause
- Fly Ash
- Deep Fakes
- Z-scan Method for Parkinson’s Disease
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Bharat Air Fibre: Wireless Internet