Madhya Pradesh Switch to Hindi
Madhya Pradesh Pavilion Receives Bronze Medal In International Trade Fair Of India
Why in News
- The Pavilion of Madhya Pradesh won the bronze medal at the closing ceremony of the 40th edition of India International Trade Fair at Pragati Maidan in Delhi on November 27, 2021.
- Union Minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi presented the medal to the state. On behalf of the state government, Deputy Chief General Manager of Laghu Udyog Nigam BN Tiwari and Electronics Development Corporation and IT Park in-charge Ajay Malik received the medal.
- The fair was also organized as a part of the newly constructed Hall of International Exhibition cum Convention Center (IECC) and the 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav' at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 14th to 27th November, 2021.
- This year the Indian International Fair was organized by the India Trade Promotion Organization on the theme of 'Self-reliant India'.
- In this fair, the Madhya Pradesh Pavilion was also displayed under the theme 'Atmanirbhar Madhya Pradesh'. In Madhya Pradesh's pavilion, the visitors also got an opportunity to know how Madhya Pradesh is progressing in various fields becoming self-reliant. These included topics such as physical infrastructure, good governance, health and education, economy, employment, tourism, arts and crafts, women's empowerment, skill development, MSME, smart cities, agriculture-sector and horticulture.
- Apart from this, there is also a 'Shaurya Smarak' of Bhopal as part of the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi, which is a tribute to the freedom fighters of Madhya Pradesh. Visitors to the pavilion also got acquainted with the food, culture, music and heritage of the state.
- The past is also combined with the glorious potential of the future in the Madhya Pradesh Pavilion. The pavilion was also presenting the picture of how the Mega Skill Development Park being set up in Bhopal in collaboration with technology and ITEES, Singapore will transform Madhya Pradesh.
- Major products of all the districts of Madhya Pradesh were presented in the pavilion under 'One District - One Product'. Kodo-Kutki processed food prepared by women self-help groups were presented.
Switch to Hindi