Why in News?
- On June 23, 2022 Bhuyan Software, a Land Records project run by the Office of the Commissioner of Land Records in Chhattisgarh, has been awarded the prestigious IMC Digital Awards, 2021 at a grand ceremony held in Mumbai.
- The award has been conferred on the Office of the Commissioner for Excellence in the Government Sector, Commissioner, Land Records and National Informatics Centre.
- It may be mentioned that the Bhuiyan programme has been created to digitize the land records in the state and to make it available to the people in a seamless manner through online medium.
- Bhuiyan software map presents Khasara and its associated land papers online, as well as solves the problem of duplicate registry by integrating the registry of the property.
- In this software, the project has created the log-in ID of key officials of the departments - Revenue, Food, Agriculture, NCPI, Soil Health, Commercial Taxes, Town and Country Planning and Secretaries of many other departments and Collector of the District, SDM, Tahsildar, Revenue Inspector and 3800 More than one bank has been integrated with the land, which can prevent the delivery of duplicate loans on a land and also online entry of loans.
Switch to Hindi