Why In News?
According to the information received from the media on September 20, 2023, 2956 child scientists of the state have been selected under the Inspire Award in the academic session 2021-22.
- Selected school children will get a scholarship of Rs 10,000 each, with which they will prepare science models. After this, they will participate in the competition organized at the district level.
- Selected school children will participate in the Inspire Model Competition. The district level exhibition will be held on 26th and 27th September. If selected in this, they will get a chance at the state level on 29-30 September. And the national level model competition will be organized between 9 to 11 October.
- It is known that the Department of Science and Technology organizes an Inspire Award every year to increase scientific thinking among school children. In this, science ideas are sought from students from class 6th to 10th.
- This year, a maximum of 330 students have been selected from Aurangabad and 311 from Vaishali. Only 110 students have been selected from Patna district.
- District-wise selected child scientists: Araria-6, Arwal-3, Aurangabad-330, Banka-152, Begusarai-54, Bhagalpur-165, Bhojpur-28, Buxar-21, Darbhanga-31, Gaya-256, Gopalganj-8, Jamui-30, Jehanabad-49, Kaimur-81, Katihar-63, Khagaria-32, Kishanganj-60, Lakhisarai-10, Madhepura-24, Madhubani-11, Munger-16, Muzaffarpur-113, Nalanda-107, Nawada-38. , West Champaran-51, Patna-110, East Champaran-48, Purnia-162, Rohtas-112, Saharsa-12, Samastipur-148, Saran-128, Sheikhpura-14, Sheohar-12, Sitamarhi-23, Siwan-121. , Supaul-16, Vaishali-311.
- It is noteworthy that 4653 child scientists were selected from the state in the year 2021 and 4032 in 2020.
Switch to Hindi