United Kingdom and Haryana Sign FOE for Cooperation
- 12 Jan 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News
- Recently, a Framework of Engagement (FOE) has been signed at the residence of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khater to promote bilateral cooperation between the United Kingdom and Haryana.
- The FOE was signed by Caroline Rowett, British Deputy High Commissioner, Chandigarh and Yogendra Choudhary, Principal Secretary, Department of Foreign Cooperation, Haryana.
- Speaking on the occasion, Rowett said that the FOE covers a wide range of work areas, which will help build collaboration between the UK and Haryana.
- He said that the signing of the Framework of Engagement between the UK and the State of Haryana provides a strong foundation on which both sides can build their future cooperation.
- Caroline Rowett said that partnerships in areas such as clean development and climate change are a priority for both countries.